- 18 years or over
- Basic computer skills
- Spencer Tech Level 3 ACSF
- Meet all Student Visa requirements, including
- Year 12 academic education/or Certificate III in a relevant trade or qualification.
- IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) or English proficiency
- Students need to demonstrate an interest in and suitability for work in the Construction, Plumbing and Services field
52 weeks classroom delivery (includes a maximum of 8 weeks holiday), depending on intake.
Students must attend minimum 20 hours class time per week as part of your Student Visa requirements. Distance learning is not available.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you think you may be eligible to apply for RPL, please contact the College to discuss.
- Role plays/simulations
Units of Competency
|BSBINN601||Lead & Manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBMKG607||Manage market research|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBMKG608||Develop organisational marketing objectives|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
The Details of this course refer to an 80 week course. If this course is part of a package including any Diploma Course, the course can be reduced to 52 weeks. Other exemptions to the 80 weeks duration may apply.