- 18 years or over
- Basic computer skills
- Spencer Tech Level 3 ACSF
- Meet all Student Visa requirements, including
- Year 12 academic education/or Certificate III in a relevant trade or qualification.
- IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) or English proficiency
- Students need to demonstrate an interest in and suitability for work in the Construction, Plumbing and Services field
52 weeks classroom delivery (includes a maximum of 8 weeks holiday – packaged with a 12-month Diploma Qualification), depending on intake.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you think you may be eligible to apply for RPL, please contact the College to discuss.
- Role plays
Units of Competency
|BSBWOR501||Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a safe workplace|
|BSBCUS501||Manage quality customer service|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBLDR511||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan|
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgment in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.