Enrolling at Spencer Technical College
How to Enrol
- Complete and sign the International Student Enrolment Form.
- Complete a Credit Transfer/Recognition of Prior Learning Application (if applicable)
- Submit your enrolment form along with certified/verified copy of your passport, relevant qualifications and English language test results, a non-refundable enrolment Application Fee of AUD $200.
- Alternatively, international students may apply via one of our recognised Education Agents in their own country.
What is a certified copy?
A certified copy of a document is one that has been stamped, signed and dated to confirm that it is a true copy of the original by an authorised person. To request certification of a copy of a document you need to take both the original document and the copy to your chosen authorised official.
Who can certify your supporting documentation?
Your supporting documentation must be certified by a person from one of the categories below. You cannot certify your own documentation.
If you are enrolling within Australia and are unable to access one of the above, you have the option to take your original documents with you to Spencer Technical College. There the Admissions Department, RTO Manager or PEO will sight the originals and place a photocopy of them in your file.
If you are enrolling from outside Australia and are unable to access one of the above, you have the option to take your original documents with you to your Education Agent or other Spencer Technical College representative who will sight the originals and forward a photocopy of them to Spencer Technical College in Australia.
Certified copies and online applications
Soft (electronic) versions of your certified copies must be submitted with your online applications. If requested, we may need a certified hard (paper) copy of your results documents before we can make you a full offer of a course place.
Fill out your enrolment form accurately
It is important that the following information is accurately noted on your enrolment form and that if any of this information changes that you notify Spencer Technical College at the earliest opportunity (as per the conditions of your visa):
- Correct and clear spelling
- Date of birth
- Current address
- Any assistance that you may require throughout the course
- Any recognition of prior learning and/or credit transfer that you wish to apply for
- Proof of your English language abilities (IELTS or equivalent)
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Academic qualifications (in English), if required.
- A copy of your Student Visa (if transferring in from another institution in Australia) and Transfer Letter (if required)
- Proof of payment of fees (where applicable)
- All questions answered, and field filled in
All students are responsible for ensuring that Spencer Technical College administration has your up-to-date contact details. Please notify any changes within 5 working days of the change.