Since 1 January 2015, the Australian government requires all new and current students enrolled in vocational colleges to have a ‘Unique Student Identifier’ (USI).
If you are a new or continuing student undertaking nationally recognised training, you need a USI in order to receive your qualification or statement of attainment. If you don’t have a USI you will not receive your qualification or statement of attainment.
If you do not have a USI, you need to obtain it as soon as possible. You can find more details about this new initiative on the Australian Government
How to apply for a USI
- 1. Have one of the following forms of ID
- Australian Passport
- Non-Australian Passport (with Australian Visa)
- Australian Birth Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Certificate of Registration by Decent
- Citzenship Certificate
- 2. Click on ‘Create your USI’.
- 3. Agree to the terms and conditions.
- 4. Fill in your personal and contact details.
No post was found with your current grid settings. You should verify if you have posts inside the current selected post type(s) and if the meta key filter is not too much restrictive.